Parr Insurance Services in Lynchburg, VA is here to help you protect your area home. We understand how important it is for you and your family to keep your home protected from the stormy weather that our area often experiences. Follow these tips to help minimize the chance of damage during the next storm.
Protect your home with these tips:
- Trim branches and shrubs – high winds can cause branches and shrubs to become airborne. Keep the vegetation around your home well-trimmed to avoid broken windows and other damage caused by flying limbs and debris.
- Move patio furniture inside – when a big storm is on its way, be sure to move all of your patio furniture indoors. Not only will this help to keep your furniture in good shape, but it can also prevent the pieces from causing damage to your home.
- Keep your roof well-maintained – loose and damaged shingles can cause a lot of damage if they break free. The shingles become projectiles that can cause injury and damage. And, if these shingles aren’t repaired before a storm, the result can be serious damage to your roof and the interior of your home.
By following these tips, you can lessen the possibility of your home being damaged during the next storm in our area. Reviewing your current homeowner’s policy for completeness is another great thing to do before stormy weather is forecast to affect our area. Let us help you make sure you’re covered!
Call or stop by today!
Homeowners in the greater Lynchburg, VA area can rely on the team at Parr Insurance Services to help them find the right homeowner’s policy for their needs. Call or stop by our office today and find out more!
Are you looking for home insurance in Lynchburg, VA? If so, the folks at Parr Insurance Services remind you that finding the right home insurance for your home just depends on doing the research to see what is available. Your home is your most important investment. Take a look at the current value of your home and think about what it would take to replace it.
Many insurance agents use the formula [House real estate value + Contents value= Total home insurance needed]. Most of the time, your home would not be totally destroyed, even in the worst of disasters. But it’s wise to cover it for exactly what it’s worth (or slightly more than it’s worth) in case the worst happens.
Tips in Finding Insurance that Fits Your Life
If you want the most fitting insurance for your home, start with an agency that understands your values. Find out what experiences others have had with various insurers in your area and compare them to others.
In general, here are some of the best tips:
- Get a company that will listen to your concerns.
- Get someone who offers great prices for a lot of value.
- Watch reviews on the company’s blog or website.
- Check social media for recommendations.
Parr Insurance Services is standing ready and willing to help you in your time of need. We have house insurance that can cover the entire value of your home. Ask about other plans that can cover the content such as umbrella insurance or some types of house insurance.
Be sure to get flood insurance too, even if you are not on a flood plain for that extra layer of security.
When you need house insurance to cover your greatest investment, contact us at Parr Insurance Services if you live in the Lynchburg VA area. We’ve got you covered!